THE MESSAGE OF ISHAVASYA UPANISHAD

  • bimal
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2011
      THE MESSAGE OF ISHAVASYA UPANISHAD
      GREETINGS AND BEST WISHES IN YOUR SPIRITUAL JOURNEY THE LATEST VOLUME OF THE SPIRITUAL WEB SITE www.ahwan.org (or www.ahwan.com) : VOLUME 129, October 2011 ISSUE, has been published and uplinked with THE MESSAGE OF ISHAVASYA UPANISHAD - If you visit the site, and have any observations to make, I shall be grateful. In this issue we have also interesting questions from readers dealing with "Preventing degeneration of mind", "Religion and politics", "Belief in God and happiness", "The end of misery", "Does God have a name?"etc.
      You can also browse the previous articles by clicking on the ikon `articles'. Please share it with your friends and dear ones. God bless you- Sri Bimal Mohanty. (bimal_mohanty@...)
      PS – To continue spreading the benefit of AHWAN to all, we need your assistance if you please. Click on `special information' on the homepage of www.ahwan.org.
      If you do not wish to receive this information about future issues, please e-mail accordingly - Thank you.
      If you wish someone to receive this information as compliments from you please indicate his/her e-mail address.

      You can usher a qualitative change in your life, the spiritual way- the effective way. Visit the website www.ahwan.org. or www.ahwan.com.