Re: meditation

    Message 1 of 197 , Sep 20, 2001
      Experiencing a noble silence in your mind is
      inconsistant with stagnation. Be patient. What commonly
      happens when you meditate and achieve silence is that our
      inner chatterer starts commenting, judging and
      comparing. This stops the blessed silence that allows the
      divine whisperings of Truth to be heard. Your inner
      Witness is what became aware of the moment of silence.
      This awareness is your real Self. Persevere. As your
      meditation becomes firmer, you will be able to have greater
      and greater periods of at-one-ment with your Witness.
      With grace, you will unite eternally and live happily
      ever after.
    • eveneon
      Message 197 of 197 , Jun 9, 2002
        wrote: