Re: Novice Question

  • tabularosa
    Message 1 of 197 , Feb 22, 2002
      Okay, this survey concludes I should not drive
      with my eyes closed, but I do find it beneficial to
      practice deep breathing and relaxation techniques behind
      the wheel. If more drivers did this, road rage would
      not exist.<br><br>I have a problem with time
      pressure. When I do allot time set aside for meditation, I
      feel compelled to keep checking my watch. I should use
      a timer but the ticking whould annoy me I feel
      sure. Any suggestions?<br><br>Bob, I enjoyed your
      Traveller Newsletter. I believe I saw in there that you are
      a RN? Is this correct? I am too. I spoke with your
      daughter after your presentation on Monday, so she would
      probably know who I am.<br><br>I appreciate all the kind
      consideration you and other members provide. Thank you for your
      sage assistance.<br><br>Tab
    • eveneon
      Message 197 of 197 , Jun 9, 2002
        wrote: