Re: On Death and Dying / Sean

  • dan330033
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 1, 2011
      Sean -

      This is the sound of your death - and it is not fwap, fwap - because it is not external to your being.

      - D -

      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, sean tremblay <bethjams9@...> wrote:

      > fwap fwap.. is the sound of a dead horse being flogged
      >

      > ________________________________

    • dan330033
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 1, 2011
        Because mostly they want to keep being people.

        - D -

        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Sean <bethjams9@...> wrote:

        > Most people do not,
        >
        > walto <calhorn@...> wrote:
        >

        > >--- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, medit8ionsociety <no_reply@> wrote:
        > >>
        > > Gasping for breath,
        > >> Loori struggled to escape, but to no avail. Finally he
        > >> swung back his fist and struck his teacher, knocking him aside.
        > >>

        > >Loori would not go gentle into that good night.

      • Sean
        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 1, 2011
          Of course they do

          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 1, 2011
            That's what they are - the intention to keep a sense of their existence going ...

            And seeing through that intention ...

            One is.