new file

  • texasbg2000 <Bigbobgraham@aol.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 6, 2003
      Hi:

      A few years ago I constructed a belt for myself based on this image
      of Patanjali.

      I liked to meditate longer than my back did. I am old.

      Love
      Bobby G.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 6, 2003
        Hey Bobby G - So that's what Patangali looked like! Sort of reminds me
        of the guy at the bottom of this page:
        http://www.mentaltree.com
        Thanks for posting the file.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 6, 2003
          I have a few more pictures of him. One day I was looking at this one
          and saw the belt. It gives me another twenty minutes with a straight
          spine.

          Thanks for the promo of the website.