[Meditation Society of America] Re: A Most Unusual Deathbed Scene

  • walto
    Message 1 of 48 , Oct 19, 2011
      I'm going to honor Sean's request and not get into a tit-for-tat with you. These arguments are pointless and unbecoming, so I'm afraid you'll have to get a room with somebody else.

      I'll conclude my bit by saying here that I disagree with most of your last post and add that if you weren't (as I fear) just making glib remarks and are sincerely interested in the stuff you asked about with respect to the nature of the self, I recommend you pick up Derek Parfit's first book.

    • sandeep chatterjee
      Message 48 of 48 , Nov 5, 2011