Re: A Most Unusual Deathbed Scene

  • walto
    Message 1 of 48 , Oct 18, 2011
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "dan330033" <dan330033@...> wrote:

      > The truth one is, can't be wrong.
      >
      > Hence, it is never right.
      >
      > Simply being.
      >
      > Not a matter of presentation to others.
      >
      > Being is - without an other to teach it, or to teach it to.
      >
      > Words being exchanged in a social context, either fit that context well, or don't.
      >
      > Did UG fit well the social contexts in which he spoke?
      >
      > Did JK, did Ramana, did Jesus --
      >
      > It's all a matter of perspective, of reactions, pro and con.

      If there is but one, there are no reactions pro and con.

      > Yet, this being is not formed by or into a perspective.
      >
      > Thus, one can say it is all perspectives, past, present, future, and all contexts in which perspectives arise, simultaneously.

      If there is but one there are neither contexts nor perspectives.

      > Or, one can say this involves no perspective to have or to impart - including any imagined "perspective of no perspective" ...

      Yes, one actually should because that's what follows, and as it's patently false, others (and there are others or we would not be discussing, because there could be no discussion) should reject it as nonsense.

    • sandeep chatterjee
      Message 48 of 48 , Nov 5, 2011