Re: A Most Unusual Deathbed Scene

  • Sandeep
    Message 1 of 48 , Oct 18, 2011
      Thanks Bob.

      UG is always good for some laughs.

      And he did not disappoint till the end.

      "Those bastards could never touch me."

      Ergo, there are "those bastards" out there............and there is a "me" ....in here....

      ... and the twain never met.

      And this, after 2 decades of screaming and shouting..... there is no self, there is no division, no separation.......et al.

      The essence of UG's rant after the so called "Calamity" occurred........is that "those filthy bastards" which includes the whole shebang of Buddha, Jiddu, Rajneesh, Ramana, Jesus....

      .... aka, all the teachers from time immemorial....

      ....were filthy bastards because they were selling hope, through their snake-oil preaching, teaching etc.

      And thus no less filthier ...... than the filth that they were espousing.

      If there is no self...........for whom exists......... those filthy bastards?

      If there is no self...... for whom exists the deluded idiots posturing as seekers, who go to such used-car salesmen.......to seek hope?

      There is no way to have it both ways.

      The apperception of no-self( to use a phrase)....

      ......is the apperception.......... that in the as-if display of selling hope....(in whatever form and through whatever labeled form)....

      ...no hope has ever got sold, no hope ever got generated and no hope ever gets fulfilled.

      So is it all hopeless?

      The sense of a conclusion of hopelessness is the very same sense of the same "concluder-self"...

      .. which has now moved from hope to hopelessness.

      So same game.....just a direction change through Google's GPRS.

      Seeing the as-ifness of all  gaming of games............where can be there be an issue......

      ......with any game?

      Or with any gamester, with any societal label?

      And if there is an issue(aka, personified as the object which was known as UG)...

      ....then that too......... is not apart or different or "outside" of the same .....as-if...... gaming/gamester-filthy hoopla.

      When an "it" cannot be "itted".........nor can it be not "itted"....

      ....either it's all divine,

      or it's all filth.

      Or its all divinely filth.

      Or filthy divine.

      Or "it's all".........is nothing.

      Or nothing is all.

      Or the beer is getting flat.

      --------------

      > I usually don't enjoy posts that are just URL's
      > and don't share something worth meditating about
      > in their own right..But...sometimes the content
      > of a URL needs to precede the discussion about
      > the subject, and I think this is one of those
      > things. It's also worth noting that this deals
      > with U.G. and not Jiddu Krishnamurti. If you are
      > not already familiar with this unique Non-Guru,
      > it may be worth your while checking him out. But
      > I am sure he wouldn't think or say so. (Try to) Enjoy!
      > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSUFvhLlXQA

    • sandeep chatterjee
      Message 48 of 48 , Nov 5, 2011