A Most Unusual Deathbed Scene

    Message 1 of 48 , Oct 14, 2011
      I usually don't enjoy posts that are just URL's
      and don't share something worth meditating about
      in their own right..But...sometimes the content
      of a URL needs to precede the discussion about
      the subject, and I think this is one of those
      things. It's also worth noting that this deals
      with U.G. and not Jiddu Krishnamurti. If you are
      not already familiar with this unique Non-Guru,
      it may be worth your while checking him out. But
      I am sure he wouldn't think or say so. (Try to) Enjoy!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSUFvhLlXQA
    • sandeep chatterjee
      Message 48 of 48 , Nov 5, 2011