Re: Novice Question

  • hbuljan
    Message 1 of 197 , Feb 21, 2002
      I may see your probleme little different�It is to
      told that it is good to have your own lonely place
      where you can do your daily meditation, the place where
      you "take of your shoes", where you feel God�s
      presence. It doesn�t have to be some special place, but
      just enough to make you feel that way. I want to say
      that despite of our desire to meditate wherever, we
      shouldn�t forget the people and the world around us, and
      evrything that we are excepted to do, so meditating while
      working or driving a car may not be a good idea. <br>Also
      meditation shouldn�t be just a way to turn your self into
      the statue, because it is somehow selfish and there
      it makes no sense. Meditation should be something
      that would help us to build a relationship with other
      and make us on doing something. It shouldn�t separate
      us from the others but put us in action to be
      "contemplativus in actione".<br>Let your fears go! It is our
      light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. As we
      let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other
      people permission to do the same.<br>As we are liberated
      from our own fear, our presence automatically
      liberates others.
    • eveneon
      Message 197 of 197 , Jun 9, 2002
        wrote: