Words of Wisdom by Swami Satchidananda

    Message 1 of 199 , Sep 24, 2011
      Love the Whole Creation

      "When you love the entire creation wholeheartedly,
      you can't exist without extending your arms in
      service. Such service knows neither bargaining nor
      disappointment, because in bargaining we expect
      some sort of return. That means we make appointments
      with selfish reasons and, when we don't achieve
      what we want, we say we are disappointed. Therefore,
      make no appointment and have no disappointment. Even
      the term, `love,' is very often misused. Love should
      bring comfort to the one who gives and to the one
      who receives and discomfort to none. If everybody
      learns to lead the life of a Karma Yogi, this very
      world will be a heaven. There will be supreme peace
      and perfect happiness on earth.

      "God bless you. Om Shanthi, Shanthi, Shanthi."

      Follow Swami Satchidananda on Twitter at
      twitter.com/SwSatchidananda for daily inspiration.
    • T Koenke Diaz
      Message 199 of 199 , May 23
        This is just so right on.  Thank you once again  :)