Re: Knives, Guns, Rifles and Meditation

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 17, 2011
      Just a quick update. Today at the show, of the most
      interesting conversations I had was with a Krishna
      devotee. It's been a long time since I had a 1 on 1
      with a "Hari Krishna", and it was really "high" and
      pleasant. I know it may sound incongruous, but I
      expect he will be contacting me soon about a knife he's
      interested in. His take on having a personal deity verses
      a non-personal path to union with the divine(Yoga) is not one
      we have had discussed on this forum in quite a while and
      I hope he will soon be sharing his insights here.
      BTW, He informed me that next Sat, at the Philly Art Museum,
      which is where Rocky ran up the steps, there will be
      a celebration where a giant chariot is paraded around,
      and plenty of chanting, joyousness, and good food will be
      showered on all participants. I forget what he said the
      festival was called. But a good high time is a good high
      time by any name.