Worldwide Didgeridoo Mediation

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2011
      Dear The Meditation Society of America,

      If you have already registered for the upcoming
      Worldwide Didgeridoo Mediation, this is just a
      reminder for you to get your didj out and play
      at your local sunset time on 23rd September.

      If you have not yet registered, please do join
      hundreds of people all around the world by
      participating in the next Worldwide Didgeridoo
      Meditation on 23rd September 2011 at your local
      sunset time, so that together we can create the
      biggest didgeridoo circle ever, a circle which
      will truly span the earth.

      There are already over five-hundred locations
      all over the world which have registered!!!
      Please feel free to check out all the coloured
      dots on this map of the world showing where all
      the participants will be. You can even zoom into
      the map and contact any participant in your local
      area. We encourage people to get together for
      this meditation as it is more fun and you might
      make new didj friends. If there is no-one in your
      area or you rather play by yourself, please add
      yourself to the map and participate in this exiting event.

      A big THANKS to all of you who participated in
      last Worldwide Didgeridoo meditation on 21st
      June 2011. Several hundred people participated in
      over 55 countries, covering most time zones, and
      helped to send a big wave of didj sound, which
      followed the sunset around the globe! You can check
      out this world map of that event showing all the
      places where people did participate. It looks really
      cool to see all those coloured dots around the globe!

      Together we can make the upcoming global Didj Wave
      on the 23rd September even bigger and stronger, so
      please participate at your local sunset time on 21st March.

      Simply play your didj for 45 minutes (and this does
      not have to be continuous) when the sun is setting
      wherever you are in the world and then sit in
      silence for 15 minutes afterwards. If you cannot
      play didj, simply listen to some didj music.

      Please meditate on the growing global awareness
      for our environment and the importance for humanity
      to respect the earth, the water and the air, as
      Aboriginal people have done for tens of thousands of years.

      Please add yourself to the world map so people can
      see where you are participating. Thank you

      For more information, you can check out: Worldwide Solstice and Equinox Didgeridoo Meditations.
      And if you know anyone who would might want to become part of this worldwide didj circle, please feel free to forward this email to them.
      The more the merrier :-)
      PS: if you do not wish to receive future reminders, please reply with UNSUBSCRIBE (and the email address it was sent to) in the subject line.
      PPS: if you would like to get two tickets in the draw for a valuable concert class didj, all you need to do is to fill out this didj-questionnaire.

      Cheers and keep on Didjing...

      Svargo Freitag
      didj@...
      +61-7-40937755