"The Coming Golden Age" - Video Event!

  • drfmrls
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2011
      "The Coming Golden Age"
      A Video Event
      With Sri Dharma Pravartaka Acharya

      In this prophetic presentation, Sri Acharyaji reveals Vedic insights on such crucial topics as the 2012 prophecies, the transition of ages, the current global political/economic/earth-changes crises that we are all experiencing, Vedic predictions for our era, the future of Sanatana Dharma, and the immanent arrival of a new Golden Age. This talk was recorded in March, 2009 during a gathering of his disciples, students and supporters. It has not been made public until now. This is the most important and powerful media presentation that we've ever produced.

      What does the future hold? This video reveals the answers.

      WATCH THE FULL VIDEO HERE:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSobds8p3iI

      Please forward this spiritually empowering video.

      Aum Tat Sat