By Request - "Heart Filled With Love" Meditation Technique

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2011
      Heart Filled With Love

      There's a great St. John Lennon line at the very end
      of the Beatles' Abbey Road album that states "The
      love you take is equal to the love you make." Nice
      lyric, but in reality, it should say, "You don't
      have to make love, just take it"

      As is consciousness and bliss, love is ever present,
      showering us with infinite blessings eternally. We simply
      have to be empty of everything that isn't loving and
      the universe will fill us with love. Every breath we
      take in, every heart beat, and every sensation we
      experience is an act of love. In spite of our inability
      and disinclination to share and act in a loving way,
      the higher power that caused us to have life continues
      to bless us with the penultimate gifts of love, life,
      and consciousness.

      Sit in a comfortable place, in a posture that will allow
      you to be free from all physical tension. Close your eyes.
      Command your body, mind, and emotions to not distract you
      in any way. Hear and feel your breath going in, retaining,
      and leaving. When you have established a steady, effortless
      rhythm, focus your attention on your minds eye.

      Receive love with every breath.

      Store love in your heart.

      See and feel it beam out and saturate every cell in
      your body.

      Visualize love radiating from your heart to someone
      who needs love.

      See their heart fill with love, saturate every cell
      in their body, and radiate out from their heart in
      every direction.

      Visualize love radiating from your heart to everyone,
      everywhere. See them all filling with love, saturating
      with love, and beaming love from their hearts to
      everyone, everywhere.

      Visualize the entire universe pulsing with love. This is
      reality and now is the eternal moment to realize it.
      See and feel yourself dissolve into pure love. Know this
      love, feel this love, share this love. And live happily
      ever after.