Thinking out of the box stops the thinking

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2011
      Words and actions of an I-Me-Mine-ism nature keep
      you in a prison cell. Words and actions that expose
      this ism as a delusion can be keys to getting out of prison. Judgements, comparisons and mental commentary can turn the
      key in the wrong direction.
      Thanks to those whose words and actions stop the chatter
      and potentiate the key opening the cell door.

      Kir Li molari
    • cosmic_yogi1
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 7, 2011
        Indeed! Thank you Kir Li molari and to those wise spirits who ARE!

        ONE