[Meditation Society of America] Re: "Right Effort"

  • walto
    Message 1 of 201 , Sep 6, 2011
      Hint for Dan: the expression "I don't get it" in vernacular contemporary English just means "I don't understand what you're saying." There doesn't have to be any referent of "it," and nobody has to be the "it" for somebody to "get it" (i.e., understand).

      Hint for Sean: It's not so complicated, really. Just look in the text under "Passive-aggressive, all-knowing Eastern religious version."

      Message 201 of 201 , Jul 24, 2017
        "When even one virtue becomes our nature, the mind becomes clean and tranquil. Then there is no need to practice meditation; we will automatically be meditating always."
        Sri Gurudev Swami Satchidananda