[Meditation Society of America] Re: "Right Effort"

  • dan330033
    Message 1 of 201 , Sep 6 4:01 PM
      get what?

      does the word "it" represent something that can be had?

      "i" don't get "it" ...

      am i not it?

      if i am it, how am i to get it?

      is there something to get, to be got, to be begotten by, to be begotten of?

      - d -

      Message 201 of 201 , Jul 24
        "When even one virtue becomes our nature, the mind becomes clean and tranquil. Then there is no need to practice meditation; we will automatically be meditating always."
        Sri Gurudev Swami Satchidananda