Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: "Right Effort"

  • sean tremblay
    Message 1 of 201 , Sep 4, 2011
      You guys probably agree more than you disagree, the problem with online communication is it lacks the subtly of inflection, facial expression and body language.  Also thier is sometimes an assumption of difference.
      just my two cents

      Message 201 of 201 , Jul 24
        "When even one virtue becomes our nature, the mind becomes clean and tranquil. Then there is no need to practice meditation; we will automatically be meditating always."
        Sri Gurudev Swami Satchidananda