Re: "Right Effort"

  • walto
    Message 1 of 199 , Sep 4, 2011
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "walto" <calhorn@...> wrote:

      Maybe I just disagree with you? We could agree to disagree: In fact, each could acknowledge that the other was correct and that his position wasn't necessarily a function of some psychological defect. I'm willing to do that--Are you?

      I didn't put that well. Obviously, neither of us is likely to acknowledge that the other is "correct." I should have said something like "each could acknowledge that the other takes a different view of the matter, but that his position isn't necessarily a function of some psychological defect or incompleteness. I'm willing to do that--Are you?"

      Sorry for any confusion.

    • T Koenke Diaz
      Message 199 of 199 , May 23 7:52 AM
        This is just so right on.  Thank you once again  :)