Another article by Dan

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2011
      This one was in Issue #8 of The Inner Traveler, Pg 12:
      http://www.meditationsociety.com/it81019/index.html
      The title is Beyond Objectification.

      BTW, Both of Dan's articles were favorites of mine and
      Dan's graciously allowing us to share these Words
      of Wisdom in our newsletter is greatly appreciated.
      This is also the case for the many other authors
      and artists who helped make The Inner Traveler the quality
      offering the Meditation Society of America wanted to share.
      But, for now, even though we have lots of enlightening
      art and articles waiting to be shared, we not been able to
      find anyone to replace Sandow (RIP), the previous editor
      to me, and we would be pleased if anyone here, there, or
      anywhere,would be willing to take on getting more issues
      of The Inner Traveler out. Please let me know if that would
      be you.