Re: Article by Sri Danji

  • dan330033
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2011
      Well, whatever I wrote, it was whatever happened to appear as writing at that moment of spacetime.

      The spacious awareness you are, doesn't depend on anything said to be what it is ... which is no what ...

      Just being, spaciously aware, no separate knower of it is - no separated mind which would need words to be retained or made sense of ...

      Yet, the enjoyment of being human, which is to communicate through words, brings forth all kinds of exchanges ...

      including this one.

      - D -