Article by Sri Danji

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30 5:36 PM
      Dan has been published in Issue #6 of our newsletter,
      The Inner Traveler. The entire issue can be found here:

      http://www.meditationsociety.com/it66136/index.html

      Dan's enlightening article, titled The Nature of Insight,
      can be found in the Guest Editorial section, the
      Contemplation Courier, on Pg 18. Enjoy!
    • dan330033
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 30 5:44 PM
        Well, whatever I wrote, it was whatever happened to appear as writing at that moment of spacetime.

        The spacious awareness you are, doesn't depend on anything said to be what it is ... which is no what ...

        Just being, spaciously aware, no separate knower of it is - no separated mind which would need words to be retained or made sense of ...

        Yet, the enjoyment of being human, which is to communicate through words, brings forth all kinds of exchanges ...

        including this one.

        - D -