[Meditation Society of America] Re: Words of Wisdom by Swami Satchidananda

  • dan330033
    Message 1 of 201 , Aug 30 8:55 AM
      Hi Aideen -

      You are living the book.

      What you are experiencing is the unfolding of the writing.

      You are reading yourself ...

      Smiles,

      Dan

      Message 201 of 201 , Jul 24
        "When even one virtue becomes our nature, the mind becomes clean and tranquil. Then there is no need to practice meditation; we will automatically be meditating always."
        Sri Gurudev Swami Satchidananda