Re: What do you hope will happen if you ever met God.

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 25, 2011
      "dan330033" <dan330033@...> wrote:

      > one laugh -
      >
      > no one on either side to do the laughing ...
      >
      > - D -

      Yo Sri Danji,
      Beautiful and eloquent. Much appreciated.
      I thought of this post when I found this
      quote by the "Father of Sufism", Hazarat Ali:

      The beginning, the end, the manifest and the hidden.
      The seer and the listener, all is Him,
      He is in everything yet He is beyond,
      there is nothing else, everything is Him;
      abandon the duality of me and you,
      see one, there aren't two at all,
      understand this and disappear in it;
      when you are not, then truly He is.

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 25, 2011

        > "dan330033" <dan330033@> wrote:
        > >
        > > one laugh -
        > >
        > > no one on either side to do the laughing ...
        > >
        > > - D -
        > >
        > Yo Sri Danji,
        > Beautiful and eloquent. Much appreciated.
        > I thought of this post when I found this
        > quote by the "Father of Sufism", Hazarat Ali:
        >
        > The beginning, the end, the manifest and the hidden.
        > The seer and the listener, all is Him,
        > He is in everything yet He is beyond,
        > there is nothing else, everything is Him;
        > abandon the duality of me and you,
        > see one, there aren't two at all,
        > understand this and disappear in it;

        Well-said, Hazarat Ali...