BOUDDHA MEDITATION CENTRE

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2011
      Hi There,

      With the aim of helping today's physically
      stressed and mentally disbalanced society,
      we have committed our life in the service
      of teaching Yoga and Meditation. Our centre
      is quite, calm and spiritually vibrated because
      it is just at the western face of Boudhanath Stupa.

      The especial feature of our Meditation Centre
      is that you can have a panoramic view of stupa
      while meditating in the hall. Any time you can
      enter into the meditation hall leaving your
      room to meditate. Every evening we provide free
      video discourse of different spiritual leaders
      and various programs.

      Our rooms are especially designed for meditation
      and spiritual practice. We provide twenty four
      hours hot and cold shower facility in our attached
      bathrooms in every room.

      We provide Meditation, Yoga and Reiki class
      in our Meditation Studio. Also we offer
      different Residential Packages and Yoga and
      Meditation Teachers' Trainning.

      For more details contact:

      BOUDDHA MEDITATION CENTRE
      BOUDDHA, KATHMANDU, NEPAL