"How Can We Know God's Name?" - New Video!

  • drfmrls
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8 2:14 PM
      "How Can We Know God's Name?"
      A new spiritually empowering satsang video
      with Sri Dharma Pravartaka Acharya

      We cannot place a man-made name or designation upon the Divine. But if God truly is God, then that Divine must have the ability to reveal His own name to us. In this spiritually empowering video, Sri Dharma Pravartaka Acharya explains how we can know God's actual name with complete certainty. How can we know God's name? Watch this video to discover the amazing answer.

      Watch the full video here:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYnSj4T5HaQ

      Please forward to all sincere spiritual seekers.

      Aum Tat Sat