Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: A holomovement...not produced by a single cause

  • sandeep chatterjee
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 8, 2011

      Dear Faithe,

      From: tarah513 <faithearden@...>
      To: meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, August 7, 2011 8:19 PM
      Subject: [Meditation Society of America] Re: A holomovement...not produced by a single cause

      Dear Sandeep,
      And your point is????

      Find out.
      Come on Sandeep, knowing me as you do, do you really think I care one whit about "movement", what it is, where it comes, where it goes? Nah, you know that I do not.

      -----

      What you know as movement ........is of something moving from  some place from it comes, and to somewhere it goes.

      Find out that movement, in which there is not a stirring.

      And that starts( so to say a start, for it is not a process)...

      ...by ceasing to give any importance of what Faithe thinks, thinks not, cares, cares not.

      As far as the musings of others shared, well, you HAVE shared these so many times, how often do we have to run the mulberry marathon?

      Evidently, you have to still get started.

      I've read them, meditated on them, felt I was uplifted, felt I was buried in shit and now...I just amble on as before all the hooplah...doing what I do best...being one with Faithe...HA, HA, HA
      If the Ha came from the depth of beingness.........there would not be the sense of "how many times" or "how often to run"....et al.
      Each espying .......as if for the first time.

      Each morning greeted by a glowing face, ......the first time a flake of snow felt of the cup of the hand........ the beam of sun ray.....bathing first time one's face .....

      ....a hand....... a face......... raised in gratitude.

      Each moment......anew.
      For there is indeed no memory involved in this "anew-ness"......moment to moment to moment.

      ....still fighting weeds, still sewing, still shoveling horseshit, still being trained by dogs (LOL).
      It's all sand castles Sandeep...that is best we humans can do...build sand castles and watch them erode...some after being finished, others in myriads of building stages...the only thing left...that which always was, is and will be (as far as we know)...and of course memories, but alas, even they change whether through alzheimers, just plain old age or emotional distraugt...so I guess on on second thought, even memories are sand castles.

      Yes, even memories.

      Which is really the sense of the "me-Faithe" (which includes the very biological object with that particular label)
      Without the memories..... who are you, dear Faithe?

      Is you very name, as an aspect of your identity.......anything but a memory of the bestowing of it.

      Sure, a useful piece of information to open a Bank account, or for doing whatever is needed in the market place popularly known as Life.

      The erasing/eroding of everything that is perceived, which includes the very perceived object held to be oneself.......... is not over a duration, over a time.
      It just seems like so.

      The erasing/eroding is akin.......signing on flowing waters.

      In the very stroke........is the erasing.

      A moment, complete in itself as itself.........is not an effect..........or the cause of another moment.
      Just see, that there is never ever any particular which gets to be seen.

      Or a particular to see that there is never ever any particular which gets to be seen.
      Be the see.

      Which does not allow any response to be generated.