Re: [Meditation Society of America] Signatures on flowing air.

  • Greg Brown
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 7, 2011
    Thanks Cris,

    Interesting comments. I hope you are well.

    Sincerely, Greg.

    P.S. Attached file is my professional profile for your review.

    "Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats!"

    :Henry Louis Mencken (1880 - 1956).

    Message 2 of 4 , Aug 7, 2011
      Yo Greg,
      So, are you a time traveler (from amazing resume --- The Blake School, Private College Preparatory School, Minneapolis, MN, 1972 – 2983 ) and what's that like?