Signatures on flowing air.

  • sandeep chatterjee
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 6, 2011

      Signatures on flowing air……. the moment in which the bold strokes occurred ..........and the rest of the totality of the moment......

      .... in which they occurred ....... were not separate.

      It was/is...... one seamless moment.

      And despite seeming so…...…..there is no sequential relationship between one moment  and another.

      Which connotes that each moment is complete in itself.......as itself........and is not an effect of  another moment, acting as a causal agent.

      This moment........... in which the viewing of these pixels .... is occurring......it is … as if ……the observing of another signing in thin air ….right now..

      .....in and as .........a seamlessness.

      ---

      The one who follows the thought is also a thought!
      The one who follows the thought IS in thought.
      When you know that both are thoughts,
      You are Home. (You are not in Home, you are Home)

      Then allow thoughts to arise and allow them to be followed.
      You remain as That unmoved and unconcerned Being.
      This is the highest understanding.

      - Poonjaji (aka Papaji)

      The idea that I am not the body gives reality to the body, when in fact, there is no such thing as body;
      It is but a state of mind.

      -Beedi Dude.(aka Nisargadatta)

    • cris angel
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 7, 2011
        truly blessed with each moment.  thank you for the flavor of insight

        warmly

        cris

        --
        Cris Angel, DA, EAMP, H.DD
        Diplomate Acupuncture NCCAOM

        Straight and narrow is the path… Waste no time.  --- Dr. David R. Hawkins
        --
        CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING:  This email may contain CONFIDENTIAL, PROPRIETARY, AND/OR PRIVILEGED INFORMATION and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).  Any disclosure, copying or unauthorized use of this communication by others is strictly prohibited.  If you believe that you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by immediate reply and then delete the original email from your system.

      • Greg Brown
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 7, 2011
        Thanks Cris,

        Interesting comments. I hope you are well.

        Sincerely, Greg.

        P.S. Attached file is my professional profile for your review.

        "Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats!"

        :Henry Louis Mencken (1880 - 1956).

        Message 4 of 4 , Aug 7, 2011
          Yo Greg,
          So, are you a time traveler (from amazing resume --- The Blake School, Private College Preparatory School, Minneapolis, MN, 1972 – 2983 ) and what's that like?