It is finished

  • sandeep chatterjee
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 6, 2011
      "Once you realize that there is nothing in the world, which you can call your own, you look at it from the outside as you look at a play on the stage, or a picture on the screen, admiring and enjoying, but really unmoved. .As long as you imagine yourself to be something tangible and solid, a thing among things, actually existing in time and space, short lived and vulnerable, naturally you will be anxious to survive and increase."

      -An expressing through the Beedi Dude.(Nisargadatta)

      ---------

      Each and every issue that occupies  attention……….can be traced back to, or involves the durational appearing in time…
      . the biological, conditioned, psycho-somatic sentient object…

      ….. held to be oneself.

      And the object by itself has no issue…….. being attuned to respond……. perfectly, appropriately, completely.

      So who has the issue?

      Where is the issue……… any issue……. irrespective of the content of the issue….. anchored?

      Is it in the ……..“ held to be oneself”?

      The unraveling resolution of this  “held to be oneself”…

      …whatever be the prevailing sense of the identity…

      ….. whether biological, earthly, extra –terrestrial, alien……..whatsoever……

      …..and as the dude on the altar, popularly known as Christ murmured……

      …it is finished.

      The finished caterpillar ........is the flitting butterfly.

    • sean tremblay
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 6, 2011
        Bob.
        please send me a link to your knife business my son Gus is iterested  in your Bowie  style knives.

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 6, 2011
          sean tremblay <bethjams9@...> wrote:

          > Bob.
          > please send me a link to your knife business my son Gus is iterested  in your Bowie  style knives.

          Yo Sean,
          It's http://www.bobroseknives.com
          BTW, I just got done watching my hands make another new knife.
          For me, this went very well with the 1st quote below as I always
          feel I'm just a spectator to these hunks of steel and various
          handle and guard materials assembling and becoming "things".
          And similarly, when I watch the events of my life roll by,
          I am comfortable when I just watch the show and let them flow.
          I do see and feel an inner smile when beauty, love and
          wisdom fill the moments and for me knife making and the Satsang
          we share here and on similar sites really do this very well.
          And I not only am content, I am appreciative. This incarnation
          is filled with, as long as "I" get out of the way, as
          St Oprah would say, many "Aha moments". If Gus sees anything he
          likes, let me know and we'll hook him up.