A holomovement...not produced by a single cause

  • sandeep chatterjee
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 6, 2011
      Dear Faithe (and everybody else here)

      Some musings....

      The tangible world is movement,… not a collection of moving objects, but movement itself.

      There are no objects ‘in movements’.

      It is the movement which constitutes the objects, some of which are architectured to sense “other” objects, through the attribute of the property, known as sentience.

      In essence there is nothing but movement, ………..as phenomenality.

      A nuance of that same movement................. is this very saying so.

      ————
      Some expressions of the same saying .......

       ——
      Mind, I believe, exists as fleeting energy in parallel universes.
      The universe we perceive consists of the overlap of these fleeting flashes of energy.
      The patterns create mind as surely as they create matter. Both the existence of matter and the perception of it are the same thing.

      - An expressing through the object named Fred Allen Wolf in Parallel Universes

      A single result arises from many causes.

      Nothing is produced by one single cause;

      The combination of practically infinite number of causes is necessary to bring about a result.

      The seed without the co-operation of earth, dampness, light, etc. will never become a tree.

      The most sublime poetry, the most profound prose, the highest acts of creativity, no matter what is the medium of expression…

      ….. needs that precise combination of the neuro-transmitting chemicals like serotonin-dopamine-oxycyticin (among others), in the synaptic gaps in the neural network of the brain.
      It is this prevailing chemical profile of the millions of synapses in the brain, which is now seen, in turn to affect the HPA axis, (Hypothalamus-Pituitary-Adrenal),………………. in precisely the specific manner

      ………such that, the exact instructions are carried out by the physiological system, such that those precise words, actions, behaviour erupt, as external actualizations.

      In the moment.

      Moment to moment to moment.

      The dynamically changing chemical profile of a responding organism, is both genetic in origin as well as the result of the impacting influences and inputs it receives while the organism is “alive”.

      Genetic origin of any organism whether sentient or otherwise, is the genetic legacy of phenomenality itself.

      And hence, there are only universal causes and universal effects.

      It is only the Whole which acts, each act as nuances of the movement of Totality.

      Whether the nuance is an act of scratching your nose, or a seeking of Moksha or a whirling in a state of fana.

      Whether it is walking in words in a satsangh, or the frenzy of a transnational corporate merger.

      Whether it is foraging for food on the streets, or the exploding super nova, in a brilliance of thousand suns.

      Or scratching your nose.

      The universe is multidimensional, creative, and indeterminate, constantly unfolding new ‘forms’ or subtotalities which are expressions of the whole. The galaxy, the city, the corporation, even the very cells of a human’s body are in a ceaseless energy exchange like water flowing through a vortex.

      - An expressing through the objects named Briggs and Peat, Looking Glass Universe

      The microcosm and macrocosm are intimately connected.
      “The cycle of Interdependent Origins thus takes place in everything, everywhere, in the infinitely small as in the infinitely great. Its development does not take place progressively in time; the twelve causes…are always present, co-existent and interdependent, their activity is interconnected, and they only exist on with the other.
      Expressed as The Secret Oral Teachings in Tibetan Buddhist Sects

      The development of structures in what is called micro evolution mirrors the development of structures in macroevolution and vice versa. Microstructures and macro structures evolve together as a whole.

      - An expressing through the object named Erich Jantsch, Creative Evolution

      ----------------
      The World as Mental Projection
      “Mind” is a description not a thing.
      The realization that ‘mind’ is only a word indicating a series of mental phenomena.
      —————
      For the operation of the nervous system, there is no inside or outside, but only maintenance of correlations that continuously change.
      Self-consciousness, awareness, mind - these are phenomena that take place in language.
      “‘Mind’ is not an entity but can be ascribed to a system exhibiting regular behavior.
      - Expressings through the object named Humberto Maturana, The Tree of Knowledge

      The apparent world is a creation of the observer.
      It is this world which we watch like a play which unfolds outside of ourselves while, in fact, there is nothing there but a canvas bearing many colored patterns, which we have woven and printed in ourselves according to the indications of our erroneous knowledge.
      - Expressed as The Secret Oral Teachings in Tibetan Buddhist Sects
      -------------
      The apparent world, the one which is perceived, with its figures, its brightness, its colors, is a psychical product, a creation of the observer. The figures seen on the vault of heaven are neither the celestial bodies, nor the true clouds or the falling stars, but are only effigies which the observer’s psyche has created and localized how and where it can.
      - An expressing through the object named Vasco Ronchi, Optics, The Science of Vision
      -----------------
      All that we peceive are our own projections.
      The greatest saint, even if he has sacrificed a thousand times all that he held most dear, even his life itself, for love of others, for that of a God or for a noble ideal, remains a prisoner of samsara if he has not understood that all that is a
      childish game, empty of reality, a useless phantasmagoria of shadows which his own mind projects on the infinite screen of the Void
      Expressed as The Secret Oral Teachings in Tibetan Buddhist Sects

      …All sensation will be the reconstruction of objects in space and time from apparent or virtual images of those objects recorded in the cortex. All that we sense as ‘out there’ is projected from our ‘witness’ of the recorded virtual images.- An expressing through the object named Fred Alan Wolf, Parallel Universes

      Wholeness is flowing movement. With the hologram, the movement of interference patterns of coherent light enfolds a subtle range of structures and orders. In a similar, but unthinkably vaster, way, the whole movement or “holomovement” of the universe carries the implicate order and allows us to see and experience our four-dimensional space-time world.
      - An expressing through the objects named Briggs and Peat, in Looking Glass Universe

      Movement arises from flashes of energy.
      This movement is a continued and infinitely rapid succession of flashes of energy.
      All objects perceptible to our senses, all phenomena of whatever kind and whatever aspect they assume, are constituted by a rapid succession of instantaneous events.

      Thought forms a world of its own in which it is everything.
      It reifies itself and imagines there’s nothing else but what it…thinks about.”
      -An expressing through the object named David Bohm.
    • Aideen Mckenna
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 6, 2011

        Wow!  Heartfelt thanks, Sandeep.

        “I” now have more than enough to keep “my mind” occupied for the rest of “my” life.

        Aideen

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 7, 2011

          Dear Sandeep,

          And your point is????

          Come on Sandeep, knowing me as you do, do you really think I care one whit about "movement", what it is, where it comes, where it goes? Nah, you know that I do not.

          As far as the musings of others shared, well, you HAVE shared these so many times, how often do we have to run the mulberry marathon?

          I've read them, meditated on them, felt I was uplifted, felt I was buried in shit and now...I just amble on as before all the hooplah...doing what I do best...being one with Faithe...HA, HA, HA

          ....still fighting weeds, still sewing, still shoveling horseshit, still being trained by dogs (LOL).

          It's all sand castles Sandeep...that is best we humans can do...build sand castles and watch them erode...some after being finished, others in myriads of building stages...the only thing left...that which always was, is and will be (as far as we know)...and of course memories, but alas, even they change whether through alzheimers, just plain old age or emotional distraugt...so I guess on on second thought, even memories are sand castles.

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 8, 2011

            Dear Faithe,