LOL

  • sandeep chatterjee
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4 10:19 PM
      I always see things that say "A shift is happening"...

      Every generation seems to think that human consciousness is going through some sort of spiritual shift.

      Sort of like the people who think every few years that the world is going to end, and when it doesn't they just move
      out the date.

      It just shows that people are "full of shift."

      -Zen Master Jack Cass

    • Robin
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4 10:25 PM
        Love this! Thanks.