The Wisdom of Hafiz

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2011
      I Am Determined

      One regret, dear world,
      That I am determined not to have
      When I am lying on my deathbed
      Is that
      I did not kiss you enough.
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 10, 2011
        All The Hemispheres

        Leave the familiar for a while.
        Let your senses and bodies stretch out
        like a welcomed season onto the meadows
        and shores and hills.

        Open up to the Roof.
        Make a new water-mark on your excitement and love.

        Like a blooming night flower,
        bestow your vital fragrance of happiness
        and giving upon our intimate assembly.

        Change rooms in your mind for a day.

        All the hemispheres in existence lie beside
        an equator in your heart.

        Greet yourself in your thousand other forms
        as you mount the hidden tide and travel Back home.

        permission from the copyright owner.