Re: What To Do

  • schatzman
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 19, 2011
      good one!
      Tks.

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2013
        Practice concentration on an object, sensation, or concept for
        20 minutes twice a day.
        Merge and emerge into meditation.
        In the other 23:20, be in a meditative mode.
        Practice mindfulness and being empty of mind.
        Enquire into "Who am I".
        Discriminate between the real, eternal and infinite, and the illusionary and temporary.
        Be dispassionate as you witness your ever changing thoughts,
        physical sensations, and emotions.
        Control the breath with pranayama.
        Chant a mantra/OM.
        Do affirmations.
        Eat, sleep and drink as your body needs, not as your tongue,
        habits, ego or desires dictate.
        Recognize and break free from compulsive behaviors.
        Be selfless, humble, and compassionate.
        Be generous, charitable and quick to forgive others and yourself.
        Get over being upset ASAP.
        Don't carry anger or revenge or anything else that disturbs
        your peace.
        Don't rehash the past or fantasize about the future.
        Do yoga, martial arts or some physical activity.
        Appreciate the freedom that "Thy will be done" brings to you.
        Detach yourself from the people, places, and things that take
        your peace away.
        Spend time in nature.
        Be kind to all, and helpful to animals, children and our elders. Study scriptures and books of wisdom.
        Have a sincere burning desire for liberation.
        Be patient.
        Dedicate your actions to your divinity.
        Flow with visions and powers as they come and let them go as
        they go.
        Witness the Witness in silence.
        If a teacher comes to you, learn.
        Limitless in the eternal, finite in the body, don't squander
        energy or time.
        Have fun,enjoy, laugh.
        Love.