What To Do

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 18, 2011
      Wholeheartedly wish for others to have wellness and well-being.

      Forgive and forget no matter if you have been insulted or assaulted.

      Be totally happy for others happiness.

      Witness your mind being without anger,
      envy, or wanting others to suffer in any way.

      Refrain from speaking harshly to anyone at any time.

      Just say "Oh well" when you witness your
      own thoughts, words, or actions being of less than
      holy quality. Reboot into loving-kindness mode
      without more than an awareness and then a
      letting go of regret, self-loathing, or negativity
      of any kind.

      Radiate love and kindness to everyone always in all ways.
    • schatzman
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 19, 2011
        good one!
        Tks.

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 1, 2013
          Practice concentration on an object, sensation, or concept for
          20 minutes twice a day.
          Merge and emerge into meditation.
          In the other 23:20, be in a meditative mode.
          Practice mindfulness and being empty of mind.
          Enquire into "Who am I".
          Discriminate between the real, eternal and infinite, and the illusionary and temporary.
          Be dispassionate as you witness your ever changing thoughts,
          physical sensations, and emotions.
          Control the breath with pranayama.
          Chant a mantra/OM.
          Do affirmations.
          Eat, sleep and drink as your body needs, not as your tongue,
          habits, ego or desires dictate.
          Recognize and break free from compulsive behaviors.
          Be selfless, humble, and compassionate.
          Be generous, charitable and quick to forgive others and yourself.
          Get over being upset ASAP.
          Don't carry anger or revenge or anything else that disturbs
          your peace.
          Don't rehash the past or fantasize about the future.
          Do yoga, martial arts or some physical activity.
          Appreciate the freedom that "Thy will be done" brings to you.
          Detach yourself from the people, places, and things that take
          your peace away.
          Spend time in nature.
          Be kind to all, and helpful to animals, children and our elders. Study scriptures and books of wisdom.
          Have a sincere burning desire for liberation.
          Be patient.
          Dedicate your actions to your divinity.
          Flow with visions and powers as they come and let them go as
          they go.
          Witness the Witness in silence.
          If a teacher comes to you, learn.
          Limitless in the eternal, finite in the body, don't squander
          energy or time.
          Have fun,enjoy, laugh.
          Love.