Nasrudin Enlightens

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2011
      Once Nasruddin instructed his son Ahmet to go
      outside to see if the sun had risen. When the
      boy returned from outside, he said,
      "I cannot tell for sure — it is still too dark
      to tell if it is sunrise yet."
      "You young fool," said Nasruddin, "why didn't
      you take a lamp with you?"
      Like holy books, meditation methods, yoga,
      enlightened beings, etc, we hope this forum
      is a light-giving lamp for you.

      permission from the copyright owner.