Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Words of Wisdom by Swami Satchidananda

  • sandeep chatterjee
    Message 1 of 201 , Jul 8, 2011

      From: walto <calhorn@...>
      To: meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, July 9, 2011 12:34 AM
      Subject: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Words of Wisdom by Swami Satchidananda

      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, sandeep chatterjee <sandeep1960@...> wrote:

      W:  Language and communication require that inferences of that type can be made:

      S: Sure,......and which is an impression .....which itself is based on the assumption that  "languaging" and "communicating" is actually happening.

      All who read or post here (or elsewhere) must certainly share that "assumption."
      ---------

      Which is the basic assumption.......on which the house of cards..... is built upon.

      Message 201 of 201 , Jul 24
        "When even one virtue becomes our nature, the mind becomes clean and tranquil. Then there is no need to practice meditation; we will automatically be meditating always."
        Sri Gurudev Swami Satchidananda