[Meditation Society of America] Re: Words of Wisdom by Swami Satchidananda

  • walto
    Message 1 of 201 , Jul 8, 2011
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, sandeep chatterjee <sandeep1960@...> wrote:

      W:  Language and communication require that inferences of that type can be made:

      S: Sure,......and which is an impression .....which itself is based on the assumption that  "languaging" and "communicating" is actually happening.

      All who read or post here (or elsewhere) must certainly share that "assumption."

      Best,

      Message 201 of 201 , Jul 24
        "When even one virtue becomes our nature, the mind becomes clean and tranquil. Then there is no need to practice meditation; we will automatically be meditating always."
        Sri Gurudev Swami Satchidananda