RE: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Words of Wisdom by Swami Satchidananda

  • Aideen Mckenna
    Message 1 of 199 , Jul 6, 2011

      I’ve noticed that, too.  Mentally, I delete the “goal” part.  My own practice is based on Buddhist sutras – the Pali canon.  No goals there, & the Buddha was consistent.  I found that practising in a goal-free manner was difficult for a while, because so many of us are conditioned to be goal-oriented, myself included.  Still, I like much of what I read here by Swami Satchidananda.

      Message 199 of 199 , May 23
        This is just so right on.  Thank you once again  :)