Words of Wisdom by Swami Satchidananda

    Message 1 of 201 , Jul 5, 2011
      Keep the Goal Clear

      "From looking at many people's lives, we often see
      that they are almost like rudderless boats. They're
      just tossed here and there. There is no direction
      for them. Even a small wind can toss them here and
      there. And to such people it's very, very difficult
      to say when they will reach their goal, and how.
      In Yoga it's the same. We must always keep the goal
      clear and see that our every action is recorded,
      measured, limited and controlled. Every one of us
      must become navigators. The body is like the boat;
      inside is our common sense, and our intelligence
      is the navigator.

      "God bless you. Om Shanti, Shanti, Shanti."

      Follow Swami Satchidananda on Twitter at
      twitter.com/SwSatchidananda for daily inspiration.
      Message 201 of 201 , Jul 24
        "When even one virtue becomes our nature, the mind becomes clean and tranquil. Then there is no need to practice meditation; we will automatically be meditating always."
        Sri Gurudev Swami Satchidananda