Re: Ego, Infinity, Guilt

    Message 1 of 197 , Feb 20, 2002
      This was posted today on the Nonduality salon. I
      thought it sort of fit this discussion:<br><br>REMEZ
      real, but is it? When we watch a movie, it seems so
      real to us. We get involved with the events on the
      screen. <br><br>Suppose there is a power failure while we
      are watching the movie. We are suddenly snapped out
      of the illusion. But we can also close our eyes and
      not see the pictures on the screen. We can stay in
      the cinema without watching the movie. It may go on,
      but you know it is only illusion.<br><br>By making
      the mind silent, through concentration and
      meditation, we get the taste of Reality and get out of
      illusion. Then we know what <br>nonduality really is. The
      movie may go on, but we are no longer involved in
      it.<br><br>Remez Sasson
    • eveneon
      Message 197 of 197 , Jun 9, 2002
        wrote: