Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Mullah Nasrudin's BelieF

  • sandeep chatterjee
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 25, 2011
      Walto,

      It is not belief that makes the object popularly known as Walto.....jump out of the way of an oncoming bus, but the instinct of survival .......hard-wired into the architecture of the object.

      Belief is just the sense of a thought that it was "you" who jumped.

      Just like, in the case of breathing.......going on moment to moment to moment.