UPANISHADSARA – MUNDAKA-III.1 (Difficulties of Truth Realisation).GREETINGS

  • bimal
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2011
      UPANISHADSARA – MUNDAKA-III.1 (Difficulties of Truth Realisation).GREETINGS AND BEST WISHES IN YOUR SPIRITUAL JOURNEY THE LATEST VOLUME OF THE SPIRITUAL WEB SITE www.ahwan.org (or www.ahwan.com) : VOLUME 125, June 2011 ISSUE, has been published and uplinked with UPANISHADSARA-MUNDAKA (Difficulties of Truth Realisation).
      - If you visit the site, and have any observations to make, I shall be grateful. In this issue we have also interesting questions from readers dealing with "Mukti" , "End of the world", "Understanding Secularism", "Asuras deprived of Amrita", "Lord Shiva and drugs"etc.
      You can also browse the previous articles by clicking on the ikon `articles'. Please share it with your friends and dear ones. God bless you- Sri Bimal Mohanty. (bimal_mohanty@...)
      PS – To continue spreading the benefit of AHWAN to all, we need your assistance if you please. Click on `special information' on the homepage of www.ahwan.org.
      If you do not wish to receive this information about future issues, please e-mail accordingly - Thank you.
      If you wish someone to receive this information as compliments from you please indicate his/her e-mail address.

      You can usher a qualitative change in your life, the spiritual way- the effective way. Visit the website www.ahwan.org. or www.ahwan.com.
      regularly. Share it with your friends and dear ones in any manner convenient- through discussing, speaking, writing, inter-netting.