Re: [Meditation Society of America] From a headstone in Ireland

  • walto
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 15, 2011
      My Song

      This song of mine will wind its music around you,
      my child, like the fond arms of love.

      The song of mine will touch your forehead
      like a kiss of blessing.

      When you are alone it will sit by your side and
      whisper in your ear, when you are in the crowd
      it will fence you about with aloofness.

      My song will be like a pair of wings to your dreams,
      it will transport your heart to the verge of the unknown.

      It will be like the faithful star overhead
      when dark night is over your road.

      My song will sit in the pupils of your eyes,
      and will carry your sight into the heart of things.

      And when my voice is silenced in death,
      my song will speak in your living heart.

      ~Rabindranath Tagore
    • Bruce Morgen
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 15, 2011
        Simply beautiful. Thanks so much.