From a headstone in Ireland

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 15, 2011
      Death leaves a heartache no one can heal,
      love leaves a memory no one can steal.
    • Bruce Morgen
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 15, 2011
        On 6/15/2011 8:37 AM, medit8ionsociety wrote:
        > Death leaves a heartache no one can heal,
        > love leaves a memory no one can steal.

        Grief is love embracing loss.
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 15, 2011
          > Bruce Morgen <editor@...> wrote:
          >
          > On 6/15/2011 8:37 AM, medit8ionsociety wrote:
          > > Death leaves a heartache no one can heal,
          > > love leaves a memory no one can steal.
          > >

          > Grief is love embracing loss.

          So glad that you shared this on the forum.
          Most eloquently stated and appropriate sentiment ever!
          Thanks!
        • walto
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 15, 2011
            My Song

            This song of mine will wind its music around you,
            my child, like the fond arms of love.

            The song of mine will touch your forehead
            like a kiss of blessing.

            When you are alone it will sit by your side and
            whisper in your ear, when you are in the crowd
            it will fence you about with aloofness.

            My song will be like a pair of wings to your dreams,
            it will transport your heart to the verge of the unknown.

            It will be like the faithful star overhead
            when dark night is over your road.

            My song will sit in the pupils of your eyes,
            and will carry your sight into the heart of things.

            And when my voice is silenced in death,
            my song will speak in your living heart.

            ~Rabindranath Tagore
          • Bruce Morgen
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 15, 2011
              Simply beautiful. Thanks so much.