Words of Wisdom by Swami Satchidananda

    Message 1 of 201 , May 21, 2011
      You'll be Shown a Way

      "If you really want God to show you the way, pray.
      You'll be shown a way. Prayer is the only way.
      Pray: `God, I don't know what to do. Please guide me,
      please guide me.' And God will guide you through
      somebody who will come and tell you what to do or
      through your dreams. God's ways are mysterious.
      So, leave it to God, and God will guide you.
      God loves us more than we love ourselves, because
      to God, everything and everybody, is God's child,
      God's creation. The entire globe is God's creation.
      How can our Father-Mother-God ignore us?

      "God bless you. Om Shanti, Shanti, Shanti."

      Follow Swami Satchidananda on Twitter at
      twitter.com/SwSatchidananda for daily inspiration.
      Message 201 of 201 , Jul 24
        "When even one virtue becomes our nature, the mind becomes clean and tranquil. Then there is no need to practice meditation; we will automatically be meditating always."
        Sri Gurudev Swami Satchidananda