Words of Wisdom by Swami Satchidananda

    Message 1 of 199 , May 13, 2011
      Be Brave and Bold

      “The person who dies, dies once. The person who
      fears death, dies many times. Thus, there’s no
      point in allowing fear in our hearts. Be brave.
      If anything in life is to happen, it will happen.
      So, let’s be bold, let’s keep living our daily
      lives without allowing ourselves to be afraid.
      Fear is the worst enemy. Faith and fear never
      go together. If you have faith in God, there’s
      no fear in your mind. Therefore, let us have that
      complete faith and be brave and be bold.

      “God bless you. Om Shanti, Shanti, Shanti.”

      Follow Swami Satchidananda on Twitter at
      twitter.com/SwSatchidananda for daily inspiration.
    • T Koenke Diaz
      Message 199 of 199 , May 23
        This is just so right on.  Thank you once again  :)