Words of Wisdom by Swami Satchidananda

    Message 1 of 201 , May 13, 2011
      Be Brave and Bold

      “The person who dies, dies once. The person who
      fears death, dies many times. Thus, there’s no
      point in allowing fear in our hearts. Be brave.
      If anything in life is to happen, it will happen.
      So, let’s be bold, let’s keep living our daily
      lives without allowing ourselves to be afraid.
      Fear is the worst enemy. Faith and fear never
      go together. If you have faith in God, there’s
      no fear in your mind. Therefore, let us have that
      complete faith and be brave and be bold.

      “God bless you. Om Shanti, Shanti, Shanti.”

      Follow Swami Satchidananda on Twitter at
      twitter.com/SwSatchidananda for daily inspiration.
      Message 201 of 201 , Jul 24
        "When even one virtue becomes our nature, the mind becomes clean and tranquil. Then there is no need to practice meditation; we will automatically be meditating always."
        Sri Gurudev Swami Satchidananda