Happy Birthday Buddha

    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2011
      We can also celebrate Bill Haley and the Comets
      recording "Rock Around the Clock" on this date in 1954.
      This is often cited as the birth of rock and roll.
      Similarly, The Rolling Stones recorded "Satisfaction"
      today in 1965. And that united Desire with Rock and Roll.
      All in all, I gotta go with Buddha's birth as the
      most rocking event today (or maybe any day).